Highlighted
by
Investigator

trying to contact EE live chat

I am trying to contact EE live chat to discuss my contract and a number that keeps texting me, I am abroad currently so wish to use EE live chat instead - is it possible for a link to be sent to me as I cannot see a pop-up on the help screen.

I am a contract user, thank you. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
Maestro
Solution
Accepted by Richard_C (EE Community Support Team)
‎18-04-2017 09:15 AM

Re: trying to contact EE live chat

Hi, 

You can contact EE via live chat after 8am tomorrow UK time. The chat link can be found under EE details here.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekdays and until 8pm on weekends. Calls outside that time (till 10pm weekdays and 8pm on weekends) cost 50p per call. These costs also apply to calls to 07953 966 250.
4 REPLIES
by
Maestro
Solution
Accepted by Richard_C (EE Community Support Team)
‎18-04-2017 09:15 AM

Hi, 

You can contact EE via live chat after 8am tomorrow UK time. The chat link can be found under EE details here.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekdays and until 8pm on weekends. Calls outside that time (till 10pm weekdays and 8pm on weekends) cost 50p per call. These costs also apply to calls to 07953 966 250.
by
Established Contributor

I

Same here I'm trying to upgrade but when I go to community it says l can't reply until email varified 
by
Investigator

It's still not coming up,

and every time I go on the 'help' pages it asks me to log in/register
again at the top right of the screen....despite being logged in.

I cannot find the link you describe.

Thanks.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @mutleybm

Sorry to hear you're still having issues accessing live chat.

I'll send you a Private Message with a link to the team.

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.