by Kally
Explorer

"We're just doing a quick update"

I've been trying to log into my EE account this past week to look some things up. I haven't logged into my account since 2015, and I don't remember my password.

I can't reset it, because i've been getting the "We're just doing a quick update" message. I can't get any help over the phone because the service asks for my password (which i don't know and cannot reset.)

I was/am an Orange customer, if that's important. I've tried making a new account, but it won't accept my phone number.

All I want to do is look up roaming costs and figure out if I need to upgrade to use my phone abroad. The 159 number I've been told to text for the roaming charges just keeps bouncing my texts and is of no use whatsoever.

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: "We're just doing a quick update"

@Kally   You can no longer log into an Orange account online as there isn’t any Orange accounts online for you to login to anymore,  these got removed last year.    You cannot set up a EE account unless you are EE customer if you are Orange customer when you’re not an EE customer.   

You’ll need to call customer services.  

by Kally
Explorer

What's the number for customer services for Orange customers? Or do I just need to contact EE customer support?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Call 450 from your phone or the landline nos. in my sig. from any phone.

Try texting RO country-name to 150 or 450 to see roaming costs for that country.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kally,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Please see our get in touch page for details on how to contact customer services.

Hope this helps.

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.