by cuddles Contributor
Contributor

how do I add another phone to my account

Hi just changed over from T-Mob. How do I add another phone to my account, and how do I add a credit card for top up,s

Thanks

Steve

17 REPLIES 17
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: how do I add another phone to my account

@cuddles : In your MyEE go to Menu / A/C Settings / Your nos / Add new no.

Are the 2 nos. on contract or PAYG? You can't mix them under 1 MyEE a/c.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by cuddles Contributor
Contributor

Both  PAYG
by cuddles Contributor
Contributor

I went to menu on my account, it just says single user account no options shown

by Grand Master
Grand Master

I have a PAYG MyEE Single User a/c with 4 PAYG SIMs on it  My Menu looks like : Capture.JPG

Doesn't yours?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by cuddles Contributor
Contributor

No looks like this
by Grand Master
Grand Master

You've not included an image. Use the Camera above text of your post to upload it.

by cuddles Contributor
Contributor

This s what my ee menu is like.

ee.jpg

by Grand Master
Grand Master

It looks like you've no devices at all registered to your MyEE.

Try the online MyEE thro' a browser, not the app.

by cuddles Contributor
Contributor

I have one device registered, Will try and reg another one

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Well, it doesn't show from the app.

by cuddles Contributor
Contributor

I use firefox and not the app. Iam getting nowere, I need to sort this as being hard of hearing I rely on the phones for txt.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @cuddles.

Are you able to get in touch with our Customer Care team so they can set the account up for you?

They will be able to add both numbers to the same account.

Jon

by cuddles Contributor
Contributor

How do I contact them, can't phone, have they a chat facility. Had no problems with T-Mob site

Steve

by

Hi @cuddles.

Online chat is not available for pay as you go.

Are you able to use another phone to contact us on 0800 079 8586?

Jon

by cuddles Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Jon

re the chat, that is discrimination, Iam deaf. I will borrow if I can an NGT phone. Can they not email me ?. I need to add a phone and register my debit card so I can top up usinig the CR xxxx ammount to 150

Steve

by

Hi @cuddles.

We do not have a contact email address.

Do you have anyone who can call on your behalf?

Jon

by cuddles Contributor
Contributor

No. no one. email xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx

delete after reading

Steve

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.