Explorer

how can I deposit my paying With my phone bill it ain't Allowing me

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Staceyleemc123
Explorer
Solution

Re: how can I deposit my paying With my phone bill it ain't Allowing me

I want to deposit money onto a gaming site and can pay by card pay pal etc or phone bill when I click that it send me a message I have to replying y to accept then it says ain't allowing me contact 150 

5 REPLIES
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hello @Staceyleemc123 how are you trying to pay and how is it not letting you?

Information on ways to pay your EE bill:

http://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/billing-usage-and-top-up/paying-my-bill/how-do-i-pay-my-phone-bill

by Staceyleemc123
Explorer
Solution

I want to deposit money onto a gaming site and can pay by card pay pal etc or phone bill when I click that it send me a message I have to replying y to accept then it says ain't allowing me contact 150 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Check call abroad and third party premium content is enabled on your account by logging in to My EE online and navigating to My EE Mobile>Manage device.

If the option is not there or you are unable to change it you will need to contact customer service or Live Chat who have access to accounts to assist further:

http://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch

They will be open from 8am.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Looks like EE considers it too risky to allow your gambling bets to be credited to your EE bill (unlike those Premium Rate scams which seem to be limited to about £5 / week Smiley Wink) in case you don't pay it back. That's what credit cards are for. Also most credit cards class gambling wagers as cash withdrawals & charge you interest accordingly. So perhaps EE does too & is unwilling to offer cash facilities.

As it suggested you could call 150 to check this out.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Staceyleemc123

I recommend following @tm90's advice and check those services are set up on your My EE account.

If they're not, please get in touch with customer services.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.