by allen_ Investigator
Investigator

ee your usage system failure

Can someone tell me how to fix this. called customer service but they are going to call back. need go get a number i deleted asap Untitled.png

10 REPLIES 10
by allen_ Investigator
Investigator

Re: ee your usage system failure

Untitled.png

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @allen_

Welcome to the community.

Did our Customer Care team say why they were calling you back?

Do you know if they raised an investigation ticket?

Jon

by allen_ Investigator
Investigator

Nope it was meant to be moved up to the right department and I was meant to get a call back two hours at the latest which would have been about two hours ago so now it's 4 hours since. I only need this fixed temporarily as the text was only sent two days ago. 

by

Thanks @allen_

I'd recommend getting back in touch to see what is happening, our Customer Care team will have access to your account and be able to give you an update.

Jon

by allen_ Investigator
Investigator

so i have to pay more money for calls when i was told explicitly i was going to get a call back? thats terrible customer service. it's still doing it and it's been over 2 days now.

by

Hi @allen_

I am sorry to hear you did not receive your call back.

You should have a private message from myself, please take a look and get back to me. 

Katie 🙂

by allen_ Investigator
Investigator

i called cs again who told me it's a user issue as they couldn't view it on their end either. guy said hes going to do a account refresh but that hasn't seemed to have fixed it yet

by

Hi @allen_.

If this has not resolved within 24 hours please be sure to come back and let us know. 

Finger's crossed it works soon.

Katie 🙂

by allen_ Investigator
Investigator

Nope still not working. I’ve tried with mobile data, home WiFi, college WiFi and works WiFi on an iPhone, desktop pc, iPad and android phone and still getting system failure. I was promised I would get a simple update by email letting me know what’s happening like updates and haven’t had anything, honestly I’m sick of having to pay for phone calls to deal with a problem by ee and being given **bleep** customer service. If this isn’t sorted I’ll be leaving and moving to another provider even though I’ve been with ee since t mobile.

by

Hi @allen_

I would love to see if we can help further. 

You should now have a private message from myself for more information. 

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.