Highlighted
by Ascmaintenance
Visitor

can't see usage history

System failure we are currently having issues loading this data - message showing when trying to view usage ? Never had a problem before last week ?? 

7 REPLIES
by Legend
Legend

Re: can't see usage history

Hi @Ascmaintenance

Is this the app?

If you are on Android then try clearing the app data/cache under application manager. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by tomf83 Investigator
Investigator

I've been having the same problem for at least a week now; I get a different error code each time when trying to look at data usage in the app, and

"LOGIN - ERROR

We're working on fixing this page. In the meantime, find help at ee.co.uk/help - 

WHAT HAPPENED? Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later." 

when trying to do the same on the website. I've reinstalled the app/cleared the cache numerous times with no change.

Is it something I need to call up/go in store about?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi and welcome to the community, @tomf83. Smiley Happy

This sounds like something that our technical support team will be able to help you with.

Please come back and let me know if they're able to sort it out.

Chris

by tomf83 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks Christopher; 

I've been told that my account and app are fine, but that there is something going on that will be fixed in 24 hours, so will see this time tomorrow if it's sorted.

by

Hi there @tomf83

Thanks for coming back to us.

Let us know how you get on today Smiley Happy

Leanne.

by tomf83 Investigator
Investigator

Things didn't work again after 24 hours, so I spoke with Nancy on live chat, who tried a couple of things and after a few minutes everything was working again; no idea what had been wrong, but everything seems to be fixed now!

by

Hi @tomf83

I am sorry this wasn't fixed the first time, glad this is all sorted now for you by Nancy Smiley Happy

Thanks for coming back and letting us know.

Have a lovely weekend Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.