EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Discovery+ (TNT Sports) activation issue on the EE app

We're aware of some issues with  Discovery+ activation via the EE app. Some customers aren't seeing the activation tile in the ‘Plans and Subscriptions’ section. We’re investigating this issue, but you can activate this via the web in the meantime at...

NickBS by EE Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to clear app cache on Android phones

If the My EE app is not working for you then clearing the app's cache/data might help.Open Settings and select Apps.Tap on the app you want to clear app data for and select Storage.Tap Clear data and Clear cache.Open the My EE app and log in.If you a...

Alex_M_0-1687766298066.png Alex_M_1-1687766331596.png img-07 copy.png Alex_M_3-1687766544821.png
Alex_M by Star Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 8 Helpful

How to contact EE through Live Chat

The EE Community is an area where you ask questions, answer others, learn about all things EE and share experiences and solutions with other customers and experts. You can search the community for posts that might help you. But if you can’t find what...

Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Earn money off your EE account with Airtime Rewards

Let your favourite retailers help you save money on your EE monthly mobile bill or credit for your pay as you go account. > No sign up or monthly fees. Secure. Simple.> Available on Pay monthly & Pay as you go.       Starting is easy, sign up throug...

EE airtime rewards 1.jpg Rewards-hub (003).png
Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

App

I unfortunately cannot access the App? Need to  enable cookies on my browser, tried but no joy? All other Apps work, any advice

Please fix gifting data!

What has happened to the EE website and app? It used to function reasonably well, but recently has become incredibly slow with constant malfunctions. I used to be able to gift data quickly from the main page, now it’s hidden away and never works anyw...

mitchino by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE - Complaints Process

Hi @EE, I am a EE customer and the last 2 bills I recieved were not clear in what am being charged for. I called up EE today and explained to the EE customer service rep that the bill has reference to charges which are not correct even though the cha...

asd_ by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can’t gift data.

When will the app be back on, I need to gift data to another of my divides, or is it posible another way.

CCCP by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Link Mobile

I cannot Link my mobile with the EE App. It shows Having troubles to link the account. What to do for linking a device with the EE App?

mushfiq by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The useless EE app

It seems EE are much to worried about getting it new phone orders. An it's current customers the app not working yet again. Phone EE no response. Remember EE when the contracts end and not renewed. EE Say ' Why did they leave'.  

My ee app

My ee app has not been working for weeks now. I can sign into the app but it does not come up with my info when signed in and instead on the profile just say NN. Has anyone else experienced or experiencing this problem and if so what is going on and ...

Rpbeales by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful