by squealey Investigator
Investigator

Why isn’t my phone on my EE app

Hi all

We have been EE customers for years. Initially my wife set up two phones, one for me and one for her. We still have these two phones plus an iPad for me and a new phone for my daughter. The problem I seem to be having is, many years ago i set up a My EE app for my phone and my wife not being tech savvy did not. But as the years have passed she has set up her own my EE app as well. 

My details are not on her app. They are still on my app but my hands are severely tied as whenever i want to do anything it asks me to seek the bill payers permission (even though I actually am the bill payer!). I would also like to gift data to my daughters phone occasionally but this is proving impossible.

On my wife’s app it has her phone, the iPad and my daughters phone but not my phone, even though it says my number is due for an upgrade, which it is.

what i guess I’m asking is, how can i shut my ‘My EE’ app down and ensure my phone will then show on my wife’s ‘My EE’ app???

hope this is clear enough?

many thanks

Wayne

7 REPLIES 7
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Why isn’t my phone on my EE app

@squealey, I would suggest you ring customer service and speak to them, as I believe they will have to do this and should be able to sort this out for you.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @squealey,

Welcome back to the community. Smiley Happy

That's great advice from @Schockwave. Our customer service team will be happy to help you with this.

James

by squealey Investigator
Investigator

Thanks people, I’ll give them a call (once the F1 qualifying has finished 🙂 )

by

No problem @squealey Smiley Happy

Who are you hoping tops qualifying?

James

by squealey Investigator
Investigator

Hailing from Hemel Hempstead in Hertfordshire (although not living there for over 10 years) I’ve got to go for the local Stevenage boy, Lewis!! But he’s going to have to do something a bit special to beat the Ferraris today on their home track, they’re looking a bit unbeatable!

Are you watching??

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Sorry @squealey, I am for Vettel, I am watching on German TV, as it is not on freeview and I do not have, nor want sky tv!

by

I'm not watching @squealey but will be catching up later on. Smiley Happy

I'm sure it will be a great race whoever wins @Schockwave!

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions