by Narike
Visitor

Why does it say my account is cancelled?

Hi All,

I have been trying to look up my upgrade options for a few days now, but whenever I click on "Start Upgrade" it takes me to a page that tells me my account is cancelled. However I am still able to pay my bill and use my account. After a while though a login error comes up and I have to log out and log back in to regain access to my bills etc. 

Thanks in advance!

5 REPLIES 5
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Why does it say my account is cancelled?

@Narike I'd say you are just having website and login issues. You can wait it out - i.e. try again later. Or you can call 150. 

by bomhomdu Investigator
Investigator

I have the same issue, cant see my upgrade options even though my account says im eligible, soon as i click the upgrade button i get account cancelled message even though i can still log in to check other stuff. I also phoned 150 but they couldnt help with the issue and annoyingly kept trying to sell me landline broadband which i dont want ARRG .very frustrating

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @bomhomdu

Thanks for coming here.

I have sent you a private message on here for some details to help you get this looked into.

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

by bomhomdu Investigator
Investigator

after getting your message I had a call from support and its all fixed now thanks, 

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for the update @bomhomdu

Have a great day 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions