1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Why can I no longer login to my EE account

Hi @johneswift1

Thanks for coming back 🙂

If you have tried all the different hints and tips then I'm going to need to ask you to please speak with our customer services team.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

13 REPLIES 13
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@johneswift1: Maybe cuz you're on Orange? EE stopped online a/c's for Orange in Dec.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by

Hello there @johneswift1

Thanks for coming to the community,

Are you with us on Orange/T-Mobile or EE?

How long have you been unable to login?

Speak soon, Leanne 🙂

by johneswift1 Investigator
Investigator

Have been using EE online to check my credit balance and unused minutes and texts for 3 months now. Suddenly stopped working a couple of weeks ago. When trying to login I either get Login Error or the Login screen comes back.

by
EE Employee

Hi @johneswift1

Are you able to use the MyEE app at all?

What response do you receive when you text AL to 150?

Many thanks,

Lee

Investigator

Cannot login to EE at all. Either says an error has occured and we are trying to fix this page or the login page is re-shown. Texting AL to 150 produces a text giving me my balance and info re-unused data, minutes and texts, all the info I am trying to obtain thru my EE account.

by
Solution

Hi @johneswift1

Thanks for coming back 🙂

If you have tried all the different hints and tips then I'm going to need to ask you to please speak with our customer services team.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Try another browser.

My MyEE for mobile can't login since last night on IE11; keeps coming back to login form, but is OK on FF 58.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by ARH
Explorer

Email from EE notifying me that bill is ready to see online. Try to access but unable to do so (using Internet Explorer on PC) Use online talk. Person at other end tried to get me to install Chrome or Firefox browser. I said "No way just to access a bill". In the end I was told that the technicians were still working on the problem with access for users of IE. I said if not fixed I would have to revert to paper bills. I was told that there was a charge of £1.50 pcm for this service - I don't think so!

by

Hello there @ARH

Welcome to the community.

Are you able to use the My EE app?

Is this for your mobile or broadband account?

Speak soon, Leanne.

by ARH
Explorer

Hi Leanne

Thanks for your comment, but this is for my Broadband/Landline account.

My point is that access worked last month with IE & PC, but not at the moment because the EE Techies have changed something. They are trying to fix at the moment.

By the way APPs don't work on my faithful old Nokia Slide Mobile !

Alan

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Nor does the MyEE app handle BB a/c's.

by

Thanks @ARH

Thanks for coming back to me.

I have sent you a private message on here to get some details.

Thanks, Leanne.

Investigator

I have given up on this now ! The network signal on my mobile in this area is rubbish anyway so when my current credit has gone I will simply switch to a dirrerent network.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.