by BrnM Investigator
Investigator

What is the problem with seeing my current usage on the website?

For the last couple of days I have not been able to see how much data allowance I have left on the three mobile devices on my account. What is the problem and when will it be resolved?

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: What is the problem with seeing my current usage on the website?

Look at http://add-on.ee.co.uk/status from each device when not connected to WiFi to see your data status.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @BrnM

Welcome to the community.

What happens when you try to see it? Are you given any error messages?

Chris

by BrnM Investigator
Investigator

Thanks XRaySpeX for the info, although it didn’t answer the original question of what the problem was on the website and when would it be resolved? However the question is moot now since the problem seems to have resolved itself and I can see my allowances and am able to gift data again.

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for letting us know, @BrnM.

Chris 🙂

by BrnM Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for replying Chris. Yes there were error messages but since by this morning the issue seems to have rectified itself I won’t bother going further with this.

Cheers.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.