by Profile closed
Not applicable

What happened to my ee?

At the moment this app is not behaving.in touch all the time with ee.people are always great at helping.this my ee app is just not good enough and uses far far too much data. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: What happened to my ee?

Hi tech took me through uninstall/reinstall .was fine till I tried again then back to square one.to me it's as though my login diverts to somewhere else.sorry what address are you asking about?wasn't aware of posting one.

18 REPLIES 18
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Morning buda, 

What exactly are you unhappy about, or do you just not like the app? 

Have you tried clearing the app cache under applications manager. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Every login screen results in an oops error message then using the back button logs me in.says it's our fault. Current usage now displaying lists of offnet calls and texts and been on maybe 1hr today and used about 300mb data from yesterday.btw who is Merck?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Profile closed

Thanks for coming back here.

Can you access the app?

What device are you using?

Thanks 🙂

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi can access the app from the error screen via the back button.its Samsung a3 2017.

by

Thanks @Profile closed

Have you reported this to our technical support team?

Speak soon 🙂

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Yes thank you.with every day seems to be doing something differently.everything seems so complex.can remember an ee address somewhere mentioning davinci.my old phone nokia2610 the davinci phone.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Strange i have predictive text off but in my last post there davinci morphed into the word saving.

by

Hi @Profile closed.

What did the technical team advise?

Sorry what is this address for?

Thanks. Leanne.

by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hi tech took me through uninstall/reinstall .was fine till I tried again then back to square one.to me it's as though my login diverts to somewhere else.sorry what address are you asking about?wasn't aware of posting one.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Address is the solution.as in ip

by

Hi @Profile closed

In your post above you mentioned the below.

can remember an ee address somewhere mentioning davinci.my old phone nokia2610 the davinci phone.

Is this an address for EE?

I would suggest speaking to them again and getting this looked into further.

Thanks.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Many thanks

by

No problem @Profile closed.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

Kinda sounds like my issue when trying to login to the shop, not to mention now in myee when you view a single line / plan i get told to text PLAN to 150 as my ee cant show my plan. Any idea if after 2 months there is any intention of fixing the shop issue ? @Leanne_T i think either you or a colleague were looking into this. Have you still not been told when it will be fixed ?

Also its now mid August and the home 4Gee cube replacement and plans still have not shown up.

by

Hello there @AHarMan.

Thanks for coming back to us.

Are you still unable to log into the shop?

In regards to your plan not showing in your My EE account have you reported this to technical support?

They will be able to get this issue raised for you.

Thanks.

by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

@Leanne_Twell my apologies i checked last week and the shop login was still not working but just checked again this evening and it is now working it would seem. So im glad to see after 2 months it appears resolved.

I didnt mean to hijack the OPs post, but ive noticed given my experience and from the forums a lot of people have been seeing issues with either the EE app or the website (shop or my ee) with data missing / plans not showing / being unable to login.

I can only imagine maybe some works been going on in the background to maybe merge systems with BT, or accounts being moved to a new system, idk, would just be polite if there was upfront honesty from EE on it.

Thanks

by
EE Employee

Hi @AHarMan

i will certainly pass all feedback over to the MyEE team.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

MyEE is fairly unreliable.

iOS and Android often erros when you launch and you have to press "try again"

The web version is so slow, takes ages to log in, some of the boxes are often blank or have errors in them. Typical "written for a tablet" type website with far too much sctrolling needed. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.