by mattpenfold
Explorer

Website Fault not fixed after 6 months!

I cannot access My EE to manage my account. 

I get the message:

"

ASSOCIATION - ERROR

We're working on fixing this page. ..."

I had the same problem 6 months ago, and gave up. I recently changed phone,  and got a new sim. 

The problem still exists. EE know there is a problem, and say they are working on fixing it. Maybe they should get someone who knows what they are doing on the job, because taking 6 months to fix a problem that stops me from being able to properly access my account is not good enough. 

If you do not want me as a customer, and you clearly don't, just tell me.

3 REPLIES 3
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Website Fault not fixed after 6 months!

Hello @mattpenfold ,

Welcome to the community,

Unfortunately there is no account access here in the forums, not sure why you are having problems accessing your account online.

Have you tried ringing customer service to let them know you still cannot access your account online? They should be able to reset your account so that you are able to access it. Upgrading, getting a new phone and SIM card will not necessarily solve the problem, but speaking to them, should.

What browser have you tried? Have you tried different browsers?  Do you have the My EE App, where you can log-in to see your account?

Have you tried clearing your cookies etc in your browser, to see if that makes a difference?

by mattpenfold
Explorer

Customer Services have sorted it, but I am not impressed the error message was misleading. If they know there is a problem I should not have to waste my time getting them to fix it. 

Sent from my Huawei phone
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@mattpenfold , Glad you got it sorted, thank you for letting me know.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.