by Whedwards
Explorer

Upgrade

Hello, 

i am looking to purchase the iPhone 8 in just over a months time at the expected time of release. Obviously there is no information on the EE website regarding the inexistent phone and prices to upgrade, I’m curious to know how much I will have to pay upfront to cover my phone and then how much the phone will be in addition to my monthly contract. Would I be able to trade in my current phone to pay less on the next?

Many Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
by garysaik Investigator
Investigator

Re: Upgrade

Not sure about the cost of the new phone but you can trade your current phone on EE website where they will give you an approximate refund price for your phone and you can use that to pay for the upfront cost. Just google EE reward and recycle.

by Whedwards
Explorer

Thank you. Approximated £350 would you have any idea on how much ee will charge upfront for a new iPhone 8? 

by garysaik Investigator
Investigator

I'm not sure though. That will depend on the negotiation. However, the more upfront cost you pay the better it is for you since your monthly bill will be lower. Say the original cost of the phone is £500 and your monthly price plan is £30. If you pay £200 for the upfront then the remaining £300 will be divided by 24 and will be added to your monthly price plan which is £30

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.