Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade options do not load on the EE website

pmccreery
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi,

When I click the see upgrade options button on the EE website it just takes me to a page which says "sorry we couldn't find that page, please try one of the following links".

No way of navigating through any upgrade links work? 

Screenshot attachedUntitled.jpg

8 REPLIES 8
Antz1
Explorer

Thats reassuring cause im having the same issues, at least i know its an EE server issue.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @pmccreery & @Antz1

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

Are you still experiencing this issue this morning?

If you wish to look into your upgrade options you can also give us a call or visit your local EE store

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

yes still receiving the same issue for the last few days.

Katie_B

Thanks for confirming this @Antz1

I have flagged this with the relevant department and will get back to you when I have more information. 

Katie 🙂

pmccreery
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi, same problem still occurs for me at the moment 

James_B

Hi @pmccreery,

Have you been able to complete your upgrade order yet?

Thanks

James

3 years later and the upgrade option sticks you in a loop of upgrade buttons I came on my desktop to see if the result was the same and yes even though I'm eligible it don't load if i manually click links it says I'm not logged in and or tries getting me to add a 2nd line whilst leading you to believe its an upgrade but isn't which is misleading and seems purposely done, don't tell me to phone where the deals are even worse con company 4 years I'm thinking of switching now absolute joke.

@BuFu_EVO  It isn’t purposely done at all and I’ve never had a problem upgrading online.     If you do phone you can get better deals as not everything is listed.  I did just that when I ordered my old iPhone X back in 2017 I got it £10 cheaper than the listed prices.     Have you tried clearing your browser history and cookies?