by John111
Explorer

Upgrade Team Livechat not functional.

Hello,

I have been trying to upgrade my phone for around a week now however I require some assistance. The livechat has now been broken for the best part of that week, according to the non-customer livechat (unsurprisingly works fine) it would be fixed within a few hours, days ago now. 

Is there any ETA on when this service will be functional again please? 

I am aware that I can phone up however I would much prefer Live Chat or email. 

Many thanks

John.

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Upgrade Team Livechat not functional.

Hi @John111

Thank you for taking the time to come and see us in community 🙂

When did you last try and start a live chat?

Have you taken a look at our live chat help and support pages to double check that you eligible for a chat online.

Have you tried initiating a chat online from here at all?

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by John111
Explorer

Hello @Richard_C

I am a contracted customer so I believe I am eligible, my account also says that I am eligible for an upgrade. I last tried today via the link you provided. When I initiate the Live Chat which pops up on the left hand of my screen if I select "yes" as an existing customer it tells me to login (I already am logged in). If I select no then it opens up a livechat no problem but for new customers. I have tried this on my desktop, laptop and phone and had the same result using all 3. 

Thanks

John.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @John111

Thanks for coming back to me 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your having difficulty logging in to your online account and upgrading with a live chat.

I know it's not the route that you want to go down but please give us a call or pop into your local store if you wan't to get upgraded.

In terms of not being able to use MY EE, you would need to please report this into customer services if you get a second.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.