by ExpatPR Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Unable to log into My EE app from iPhone.

I'm able to log into My EE account on the web but not from my iPhone. I'm in the US so I don't have the EE SIM on the phone right now but I have been able to use My EE app with the Verizon SIM before to check my credit. The app freezes on the screen with my user ID and password. It started a few days ago after the lates app update. Anyone having the same issue?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Unable to log into My EE app from iPhone.

Hello @ExpatPR sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing the app. Try deleting the app, restarting your phone first then installing the app again. If it still does not work after then please call customer service on +447953 966 250 from another phone (lines open at 8am) who can check your online account for you.

If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also log in to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂 
3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @ExpatPR sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing the app. Try deleting the app, restarting your phone first then installing the app again. If it still does not work after then please call customer service on +447953 966 250 from another phone (lines open at 8am) who can check your online account for you.

If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also log in to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂 
by ExpatPR Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thank you. That did the trick. I was able to enter my password and login. 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @ExpatPR good to hear the app is now working for you thank you for coming back to let me know. Come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to know. 🙂 
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.