by CiscoJohn Investigator
Investigator

Unable to access app or website for weeks. Not a password issue. Error message.

This has gone on for weeks. Tried different devices and closed app and reopened. Nothing is working. Is this a wide spread problem? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Unable to access app or website for weeks. Not a password issue. Error messa

@CiscoJohn 

Call EE and ask them to delete your profile. Once done you can then register again, and thus time it should work. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Unable to access app or website for weeks. Not a password issue. Error messa

@CiscoJohn I take it that you've not had such issues with other websites and apps... If you've not been able to access the EE website or app each and every time then you've been very unlucky because both have nearly always been accessible to me in that time period you mention. On the rare occasions that I've not been able to access one or the other, I've always found that within half an hour of such occasions I was able to see it or them both up and available again. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @CiscoJohn

Thanks for coming to the community 🙂

What does the error message say?

Speak soon, 

Katie 

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@CiscoJohn 

Call EE and ask them to delete your profile. Once done you can then register again, and thus time it should work. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

View solution in original post

Investigator

It appears to be profile related. Thank you for replying. 

Highlighted
Investigator

Thanks for reply. I will contact EE and get profile deleted and reset. 

Investigator

It appears to be profile related issues. 

Thanks.

Investigator

42D99FA9-020F-4676-ABD6-2F1DA3CC4166.png

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @CiscoJohn

Let us know how you get on after speaking to our Mobile Care team.

Leanne 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions