by JunebugSeven

Unable to Log-in to EE Store

Hi,

I'm having a problem with my EE account and when I've asked EE for help they've been more interested in my contract being ready for upgrade than actually fixing it. 

I can log in to My EE account just fine, but whenever I try to log in to the EE store to see Existing Customer offers it tells me my contract is closed. My current conract is paid up-to-date and doesn't technically end until this December. My phone is still functional so there's been no indication that my contract has been closed or cancelled - I just can't get into the store at all. 

Any help welcome, but no I don't want a bunch of phone calls asking me to upgrade over the phone. I'd rather I could log into my own store account and do my own research. 

Many Thanks,

JunebugSeven

2 REPLIES 2
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Unable to Log-in to EE Store

Hello @JunebugSeven,

Welcome to the community,

Have you tried going clicking on shop and doing it from there? This should work fine. Allso sometimes you can get a better deal by ringing customer service up.

When you click on shop and for instance are interested in the IPhone X you can then log-in to upgrade from there and it should work, hope this helps.

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Unable to Log-in to EE Store

Good morning @JunebugSeven

I hope the brilliant information given to you by @Schockwave helps answer your questions.

Also if you still are having difficulty logging in, then it may be worth a chat over the phone and we will try to try help you.

Thanks 

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.