cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Unable to Checkout on EE Website

MJ28
Explorer

I’ve been attempting to upgrade my current phone contract. I’m eligible and so just click on the link to be taken to the relevant section of the website. I then select the phone I want on the contract I want, before eventually coming to the payment page. I enter all the relevant details and then click “proceed”. This then seemingly places the order, with the “bank check” popping up as you would expect when purchasing something online. However, after 1 or 2 seconds of this, this disappears and an error message stating something along the lines of “oops, can’t find this page!” takes its place. I’ve tried to place this order on every browser going, so this can’t be the issue (as I thought it would have been). 

Is there anyway to get around this, as the upgrade deal in question apparently isn’t going to last for long. 

Thank you. 

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@MJ28   Try clearing your browser history and cookies and try again if it still doesn’t work you’ll need to call customer services. 

I’ll try this. Thanks for the suggestion. 

Linds1313
Visitor

Yup me 2! Tried on 2 different devices 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Linds1313,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to complete your order online.

Please get in touch with Customer Care so our upgrades team can help.

Thanks

James

I have not been able to checkout on any of my three devices, using multiple browsers. 

I get as far as click to confirm order and then all I get is the thinking wheel. 

To be honest I am trying to upgrade on behalf of my father in law so I'm not sure phoning customer services will be a helpful idea. Why does your website always behave like this as this is not the first time this has happened to me in recent years. 

It appears to me you don't want people to upgrade via the website

Hi @Dbrent

I'm not sure why this is happening and I'm sorry we can't fix it from here.

Calling our upgrades team will be the best and fastest way to get an upgrade sorted. We'll just need to do a little security with the account holder that's all.

Thanks 

Chris