iPhone X
    Order now
x
by Ruthflt23
Explorer

TRYING TO CHANGE MY ADDRESS ONLINE, NEW BUILD & SITE DOES NOT RECOGNISE POSTCODE

TRYING TO CHANGE MY ADDRESS ONLINE, AS IT IS A NEW BUILD THE EE WEBSITE DOES NOT RECOGNISE POSTCODE & WONT TAKE MY REQUEST FURTHER. WHY CAN YOU NOT MANUALLY ADD?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by phil76012 Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Solution

Re: TRYING TO CHANGE MY ADDRESS ONLINE, NEW BUILD & SITE DOES NOT RECOGNISE

Would be best to either phone in or pop into an EE store where they will enter the

details manually. 

5 REPLIES
Highlighted
by phil76012 Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Solution

Would be best to either phone in or pop into an EE store where they will enter the

details manually. 

by Profile closed
N/A

Hello @Ruthflt23 sorry the systems have not yet been updated to include your new address. To get this changed manually please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other (lines open at 8am) who have access to accounts and can change this for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also access Live Chat using one of the ways mentioned in this link. Smiley Happy:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/m-p/527811

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Postcode needs to be on Royal Mail database 1st. Does Postcode and Address Finder recognise it?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Ruthflt23

Thank you for taking the time to join our community Smiley Happy

In the true spirit of community, I can see you've been given support from @phil76012 @Tom222 and @XRaySpeX

Please do let us know if you manage to get everything resolved based on the great help given to you so far.

Cheers

Richard

Smiley Happy​​​​​​​

by Ruthflt23
Explorer

Thanks

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions