by Jinger Investigator
Investigator

Struggling to reset My EE password

Hi all, I've been struggling to reset my password so I can log into the My EE app. All I get is a message saying 'We're doing a quick update, so your account can't be accessed right now. Please come back in a little while'. This has been happening for quite a while now. I've tried to do it via my phone, and several different browsers on my PC, cleared my cache and cookies and end up getting the same error message. I wonder how much longer EE will be doing this update for? Even British Rail used to be quicker than this Smiley LOL

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Jinger Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Re: Struggling to reset My EE password

Hi Leanne

Sorry, I've realised what went wrong. I forgot that my old Freeserve email address was registered to my account and not the one I use nowadays which I was attempting to use which caused the issue. Duh! All sorted now Smiley Embarassed

Jinger

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Jinger

Welcome to the community.

Are you with us on pay as you go or pay monthly?

Have you changed your number or upgraded recently?

Speak soon, Leanne 🙂

by Jinger Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Hi Leanne

Sorry, I've realised what went wrong. I forgot that my old Freeserve email address was registered to my account and not the one I use nowadays which I was attempting to use which caused the issue. Duh! All sorted now Smiley Embarassed

Jinger

by
EE Community Support Team

I see @Jinger

No problem at all 🙂

Come back to the community anytime!

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.