by wolverine85 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later

This is probably fruitless but when I try to login I get "Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later"

Online chat seem to not really know what's going on and just say they've fixed it but can't even tell me what the problem is to start with.

Clearly I'm not the only one with this issue and yet EE seem keen to stop customers accessing there accounts to top up. I'm guessing they do something to accounts if they haven't beem logged into for a few months when they should just leave them alone.

Someone with the actual ability to fix problems at EE should be on these forums not just people who's only response will be call the helpdesk.

8 REPLIES 8
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again l

@wolverine85 

EE do frequently take their account access down for maintenance, but that's normally at night.

Other issues are with the sign up process are that it just doesn't work as you have seen from other posts. 

If you are still having problems then call EE and ask them to delete your account and register again.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again l

@wolverine85    There is no account access on these forums for anyone to be able to fix your issue from here,  this is not customer services,  this is a peer to peer forum and the best way to fix your issue is to call customer services and asked them to reset your account and  accounts need to be logged in to from time to time to keep them active it does help believe it or not.   

And how as a pay-as-you-go customer you got to use live chat as you need to enter your phone number to prove your a contract customer as live chat is for contract customers only is beyond me. 

Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

@wolverine85 no website works 100% of the time. And no internet connected app works 100% of the time. 

Established Contributor

Never had an issue logging in before untill I didn't do it for a few months.

Established Contributor

They should email people if they need them to login to keep them up. Also I shouldn't have to have it deleted so i can reregister.

The chat comes up on the lefthand side of the screen. On what planet is chat for contract customers only that would be a terrible way to do business and having terrible customer service is enough for ee.

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @wolverine85

I am sorry to hear your unable to access your online account. 

I have sent you a private message for further information, 

Katie 🙂

by Archimedes
Explorer

I have the exact issue. It never lets me log in. Always says "We were unable to complete your request". Been that way for over a year now. I gave up trying to get it fixed and walk to the store every time I need something. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Archimedes

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Is this error via the web or your My EE App?

If this is via the web, have you tried clearing cache and cookies?

If you are trying to access via the My EE App, are you running on the latest version?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions