by sjn Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Register on EE portal before new SIM active?

I have a T-Mobile account and won't be able to transfer to EE before the T-Mobile online portal is shut down at the end of Feb (out of the UK until after that date).

Does anyone know if it's possible to register on the EE portal before the transfer takes place?   

More to the point, would that let me manage my account in any useful way?  Or would the portal be essentially inactive until my number is moved to an EE SIM?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Register on EE portal before new SIM active?

@sjn: You can't even create a MyEE a/c with a current T-Mobile no. You will have to wait until it's transferred to EE.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by sjn Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Many thanks for the reply and info.  While not the answer I was hoping for, it's very helpful to know before I waste time trying!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.