by Gizzyjnr
Explorer

Register ee account not allowing number input

Trying to register my new phone on ee app and website. Step one works okey but step 2 asks for my mobile number but the input wont open up, no keyboard or anything works to enter ny number. And it wont allow me to progress. Every other app works without issue its only this one page of my ee that not working? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Register ee account not allowing number input

Hello @Gizzyjnr try deleting the app, restarting your phone first then downloading the app and logging in while using your phones data (not WiFi) connection.

If the above does not work customer service/live chat as mentioned above should be able to look into this for you. 🙂
3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Gizzyjnr sorry to hear you are having trouble registering for MYEE online. Try another device or browser if you can, or logging out and clearing the cookies/history of your current browser then trying again.

If none of the above work please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other (lines open at 8am) who can register the number for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also browse the pages on http://ee.co.uk and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂
by Gizzyjnr
Explorer

Got my account set up on a tablet. But my ee app still doesn't work. Open the app and input my pin and it asks me to add my number. Press okey. Then the screen loads to a white screen with nothing else. 

by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @Gizzyjnr try deleting the app, restarting your phone first then downloading the app and logging in while using your phones data (not WiFi) connection.

If the above does not work customer service/live chat as mentioned above should be able to look into this for you. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.