cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Redirecting to upgrade page

Rl6067
Investigator
Investigator

when I’m logged in clicking any link in the my shop > additional line section of the nav menu redirects me to a page showing my next upgrade however I’m looking to add an additional line not upgrade so why is this redirect happening? It also does this when trying to view all other products. I have tried the usual clear cache cookies etc which did not work. It’s exactly the same in the iOS app.

6 REPLIES 6
Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi this has always happened to me ever since i joined EE. it is really annoying. They should remove the additional line section because it doesn't work. You could pop onto live chat or call 150 to see if you are eligible for another line. 

The app and the website are the worst I’ve ever used. I want to add two extra lines to my account for my mrs and daughter and its literally impossible. I guess EE don’t want my money 🤷‍♂️

Profile closed
Not applicable

@Rl6067 wrote:

The app and the website are the worst I’ve ever used. I want to add two extra lines to my account for my mrs and daughter and its literally impossible. I guess EE don’t want my money 🤷‍♂️

I agree with you there. I have come across so many bugs or things that never work.

im a web/mobile developer too which only adds to my frustrations when I see console errors, bugs and awful UX design everywhere! Good job EE’s network is as good as it is or I’d have left years ago!

AS2021234
Visitor

Two and a half years later, and they STILL haven’t fixed this!

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @AS2021234.

Welcome to the community.

I'd recommend trying to clear your cache and cookies, or use a different browser.

If you're still getting trouble the best thing to do would be to give our Customer Care team a call.

Jon