by stewartk Investigator
Investigator

Re: Sorry, we're having some technical issues - please try again.

Same problem.  I'm a business user who needs an invoice and ee don't email and charge to send on paper which I would then have to scan in.

So far I have tried:

1) Resetting cahe and teh latest Chrome, FF and IE browsers 

2) Calling EE - can't see a problem their end but deleted my personal account in case that was interfering with the overall business acount

3) Reset my password (not that there was anythingh wrong jsut trying to reset my account)

6 REPLIES 6
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @stewartk.

Welcome back to the community.

I'd recommend trying again after 24 hours, any changes made on your account can take up to 24 hours to fully go through.

If you're still having trouble after this, I'd advise getting back in touch with our customer service team.

Jon

by stewartk Investigator
Investigator

Message has changed now to LOGIN ERROR

We're working on fixing this page. In the meantime, find help at
ee.co.uk/help
by

Thanks for the update @stewartk.

I'd advise waiting until tomorrow and trying again as it looks like the page is being worked on.

Jon

by stewartk Investigator
Investigator

Yes I agree.  So it has nothing to do with my logins or browsers.  It is actually a problem at EE.  Hopefully the staff in the call centre will be told.

By being very patient I have managed to login after repeated retries and get as far as the button where you click on to "View this invoice" but sadly the more than 30 second delay to provide the invoice results in a page not found and refreshing only takes me back to the message:

"Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later."

If EE would spend just a bit more on their main line of business applications and less on endless surveys and dancing elves I'd be able to get on with my job.

by stewartk Investigator
Investigator

... and finally ... the system suddenly started working again (around 5 minutes ago) and I have been able to access my invoice.

by

Thanks for the update @stewartk.

I'm glad your'e now able to access what you need.

Jon 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.