by AnthonyCrossley
Visitor

Positive Feedback

Im not sure where to find feedback so i hope this gets to the right people. My birthday is coming up and I was really looking to get the gear s3 classic I visited my store in Milton Keynes but sadly there was none, I got on the phone to a few other stores around my area and found that an ee store in Northampton had only 1 remaining I asked Viktor in the Abington store if he was able to hold onto it till I got to the store, I arrived at the store and was greeted by Viktor and Sam they were very courteous. We spoke about the watch and other options but sadly because of the value of the item I didn't have my appropriate ID  they reassured me that I could go home and come back, this I thought was very thoughtful. I came back and to my surprise not only was I able to get my watch but also went away with a brand new Samsung Galaxy s9 which I was not expecting. I would love for this to get back to Viktor and Sam they are 2 of the most helpful staff I have met and I will be more than happy to travel to them again a massive thank you my birthday is going to be amazing because of you

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Employee

Re: Positive Feedback

Hi @AnthonyCrossley and welcome to the community.

I will certainly pass your brilliant feedback over to the retail team.

Many happy returns whenever your birthday may be.

many thanks,

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.