by stevebrooks1958 Investigator
Investigator

Not receiving Account Verification or Password Reset emails

Hi,

I've tried speaking online with live chat to try and resolve this and was due a call back in 2 days but nobody has called me after a week.

After an initial email received with the subject "EE - Please verify your email" telling me to look out for another email, I've not received any verification emails despite logging into my account and trying to resend the verification email.

I've also tried "Forget Password" to see if that email comes through but nothing.

I have a hotmail email account although it seems odd if the initial email came through and none since. I've checked blocked senders etc etc.

Any ideas? Is outlook being blocked/blocking EE emails?

Many thanks

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Not receiving Account Verification or Password Reset emails

Have you just ported into EE?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

Yep, just under 2 weeks ago.

Edit: On a side note, I do receive forum emails.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Did you port from O2?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

From Three

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @stevebrooks1958

Thanks for confirming the above. 

I have sent you a private message for further information. 

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions