by Gasbag93
Explorer

Need to verify my number!

When I try to verify my number it sends me to "are you the bill payer" after clicking yes, it sends me back to insert number. It has done it since starting my contract nearly 3 weeks ago. I have tried different browsers and cleared my cache but to no avail. I rang up and asked about the problem and was told "there is a fault with new customers logging in and should be resolved within 7-10 days that call was over 2 weeks ago. The only problem now is I am unable to check my usage!

thanks Joe. 

7 REPLIES 7
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Need to verify my number!

Whilst I can't help you with the online account issue, you can always check your data allowance by browsing to http://add-on.ee.co.uk/status

Also you can send a free texts with the phrase AL to 150 to get your remaining allowances sent to you as a text message.  The message will also show you how much data you have left as well.  

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gasbag93,

Thanks for joining the EE Community. Smiley Happy

Which web browsers have you tried using?

Thanks

James

by Gasbag93
Explorer

I have tried safari, google app, yahoo and the Firefox app as I have seen comments saying that browser works best but still no luck sadly.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Gasbag93 sorry to hear you are having problems registering for MYEE online. Since you have already tried numerous different browsers and got the same result this would need to go through either customer service or Live Chat who have access to accounts and can check/register the number for you. Here is a link containing the contact details for EE and options to access Live Chat (technical). Let us know how you get on if you have the time. :):

http://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch

by Suzricardo
Visitor

I am the same! Been trying for over a week now with no luck 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Suzricardo as mentioned above you will need to contact customer service or Live Chat who can access the account and check/register the number for you if you have tried using different browsers and/or clearing the cookies/history of your current browser and still get the same result. Let us know how you get on hopefully they can get you registered soon. 🙂 

by
EE Employee

Good Morning @Gasbag93 & @Suzricardo

Have either of you been registered for a MY EE account previously - either on pay monthly or pay as you go?

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions