by DBolding Contributor
Contributor

MyEE (web)

Still unable to log into MyEE from a web browser.

I have read many posts on here with the same issue, when will this be fixed?

16 REPLIES 16
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: MyEE (web)

@DBolding  Have you tried clearing your browser history?   

by DBolding Contributor
Contributor

yup, I can log into my broadband account part, I have even tried it in an incognito window, different devices, all come back the same.

Screenshot (6).png

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@DBolding  As you’ve just said you can login to your BB account this is a known issue and EE are working on it. For some reason you can not login to your phone account if you have a EE BB account via the web,  I’m in the sane situation as you.    

by DBolding Contributor
Contributor

I get its an ongoing issue, it just sucks! Its been quite a while now and EE should be doing more to get it working again.

by Patty72 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

It is a known issue that has been going on for a week for some customers, no troubleshooting tips work for this, I have spoken to a few chat agents now who acknowledge that there is a technical fault and it could take still a few more days yet. I spoken to a total of 12 agents now who know the issue is at EE’s end and not ours. 

Established Contributor

4BC1E0D4-599A-4592-BC61-58840687CD69.png

This happens on my phone, computer via several browsers.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DBolding and @Patty72

Have either of you spoken to our technical support team recently?

They'll do their best to get you access to your My EE account.

In the mean time, what information are you looking for from the account? 

We may be able to help here in the community.

Chris

Established Contributor

Thank you but yes, I have spoken to 12 agents on chat as well as two technical support engineers who have acknowledged the problems but couldn’t give an exact or estimated date as to when these will be fixed. I can still access my app to look at my account and fortunately as I pay by DD I don’t need to do much but feel sorry for those who need to manually pay their bills via the site.

by

I'm glad you're able to access the app @Patty72.

If anyone is unable to access their account, our customer service team will offer alternative payment methods.

Jon

by EE_lad Contributor
Contributor

Speaking to the tech support is a long winded process which costs money for PayGo customers.

The website used to work when I signed up with EE.  I have three phone accounts and 2 broadband accounts.

It seems there are alot of frustated folk out there and you give the same reply.  This should be enough info for EE to take charge of the situation

by

Hi @EE_lad.

Have you been in touch with our customer service team about this today?

Jon

by EE_lad Contributor
Contributor

Yes just got through after a lot of music, 15 key presses.  The chap was very nice, agreed with me.  It is logged into the system and says he will add my voice to the cuctomer call list.

I don't think anyone is physically working on the problem so if everyone phones up it might go to the top of the pile.

I just prefer to use a keyboard rather than a smartphone or texts.

I won't be happy if I'm charged for the call

By the way this is 2018 :).  Customer service doesn't really exist these days just crib sheets and a few"very sorry tohear that"s

by Murtle22
Visitor

I am also having the same trouble I have spoken to multiple technical people over the last week and more who have all told me to either give it 4-5 hrs or 24 hrs.  This is rediculous this has been going on for over a week.  

You phone customer service and they play dum like your the first person to phone in with this problem.

when I tried to log in today it came up with the usual annoying error page but had a button to press if you wanted to learn more, so I pressed it and it said something like invoice scam direct debit fraud safari.  What’s going on EE have you been hacked and all our information being stolen.  You need to be honest and let us know what is happening and why it is taking so long to fix.

just a thought maybe get some professionals in to fix it 

by

Hi @EE_lad and @Murtle22

Could you please clear your cache and cookies and try again this morning, I've tested this morning and everything seems to be OK.

If you're still having problems, please reply to my private message.

Thanks

Chris 

by EE_lad Contributor
Contributor

Yes, by goodness it's working this morning.  It must be the rain

Anyway thanks to whoever fixed it.

BTW, I haven't cleared any cookies or cache 🙂

by

Thanks for coming back to me, @EE_lad.

Glad it's working. 🙂

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.