by maduncan Investigator
Investigator

My account keeps asking me to add a device I’ve done it about 10 times. Still no

I can’t finalise my account to add payment terms as the account keeps asking me to add a device done it 10 times each time I lo into myee keeps saying add device

5 REPLIES 5
by maduncan Investigator
Investigator

Re: My account keeps asking me to add a device I’ve done it about 10 times. Stil

Where can you read the texts there’s no screen and because I can’t set up an account until a add a device I can’t add my phone number to enable it to send text messages to my phone.

Margaret
by maduncan Investigator
Investigator

Re: My account keeps asking me to add a device I’ve done it about 10 times. Stil

It’s a 4gEE mini. I also downloaded the EE app and it said it’s sent a code to my device how am I suppose to read messages on a mobile Wi-fi device. HELP

Margaret
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

The only thing I can suggest is to call customer service on 150 tomorrow (they open from 8am) and have a word with them about it. Unfortunately there is no account access on here.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

What device are you trying to add? Could it be a mobile BB router?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@maduncan: The 4GEE WiFi Mini does do SMS so you can read texts sent to it.

However MyEE doesn't work for registering PAYG MBB devices. It stops at telling you to connect your device & login to it, but when you've done as instructed it doesn't have anywhere for you to say you've done it.

You may continue using your MBB but you can't register it to MyEE.

Go to http://add-on.ee.co.uk/purchase from a device connected to the router to buy add-ons.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions