Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

My account is closed

Hello, good afternoon. I had a contract of 2 years and after spoke with one of your collegues I stopped my plan and I think last month was my last time to pay so I think that is ok but when I came to my ee online it says that my account is closed.

What exactly that means? I still have my number and internet with wifi but i dont recieve calls and i cant call at the moment. My number will not disappear right? I would like to know how to pay like top up but not every month, just when I want to. Like for example this month I would like to be able to recive calls. I don't know very well how to do all this stuff online, that is why I prefer going to the store to get help but now I think here is the only way I can ask for help. Thank you very much!! Have a good day!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: My account is closed

Hi there @cristina_92

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you asked to cancel the contract without moving to pay as you go or taking your number to another network the account would be closed after 30 days and you would no longer be on the EE network.

If you would like to get this looked into, please get in touch with our Mobile Care team on 0800 079 8586 they can help you with your account.

Thanks.

Leanne.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@cristina_92  Did you request to move to pay-as-you-go when you cancelled your contract ?  Using WiFi has nothing to do with EE. 

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Can you help me to know how to have this plan "pay as you go" online please? Thanks!

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

I texted you before saying that I didn't ask for it at that moment but I don't know if my answer is posted so I will send it again just in case. 

When I asked for cancel my plan I didn't think that I would need the pay as you go but I need now. At least just this month is important.

Highlighted
by
Solution

Hi there @cristina_92

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you asked to cancel the contract without moving to pay as you go or taking your number to another network the account would be closed after 30 days and you would no longer be on the EE network.

If you would like to get this looked into, please get in touch with our Mobile Care team on 0800 079 8586 they can help you with your account.

Thanks.

Leanne.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Thank you so much!! I will! 

Highlighted
by

No problem @cristina_92 

They will certainly see if there is anything they can do to help.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions