by
EE Community Support Team

My EE: the way to manage your EE Home Broadband and EE Mobile accounts

Want to manage your EE Home Broadband or EE Mobile account without getting in touch? This post will cover everything you need to know.

What changes can I make in My EE?  

If you download our My EE app you can make changes to your account within a few moments.

If you have a pay monthly account, the My EE app gives you the ability to manage your monthly payments, check your usage, view your monthly bills, purchase add-ons and much more.

You don't have to download the app to self-serve you can manage your My EE online which offers you the same services as the My EE app with a little extra for example parental control, if you have not already done so you can register now.

If you have a pay as you go account, you can change packs, top up, view add-ons & packs and your free boosts and much more.

If you have a home broadband account you can pay and view your bill, update payment details, request a home move, view your broadband speed and much more.

How do I add my EE Home Broadband and Mobile account together within My EE ? 

Before you begin you will need a few details;

• Your full name, email address we have on record for your broadband account and your date of birth.

• Your landline number or billing account number; you'll find these on a bill or an email we've sent you.

• Some security information; either your bank sort code and the last 4 digits of your bank account number, or the last four digits of the long number on your debit or credit card.

If you then Log in to My EE online (using your mobile login details) and add your Home Broadband account as below;

1. Log in to My EE
  2. Select Manage EE Home on the right-hand side
  3. Select 'add home broadband'
  4. Fill in the details for your home broadband account

If you don't have a My EE account, register now.

If you have any further questions, please tap 'Reply'.

4 REPLIES 4
by gibsonk1980 Investigator
Investigator

Re: My EE: the way to manage your EE Home Broadband and EE Mobile accounts

How is this true when it is incredibly unstable 

Highlighted
by

Hi @gibsonk1980

I've replied to your other post, please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

by knighthoppers
Visitor

I cannot get a link to reset my password before it has already expired. I can't tell you how many times I've tried and tried it's so frustrating. I'm on Outlook.  All I get is an error every time I click on the link in the email:

"Sorry, the link you clicked on has expired. Please follow the instructions below to resend the link and try again"

So I do it again, and again and again and the same thing happens - this is ridiculous for a so called 'Telecommunications' company website!

by

Welcome to the community, @knighthoppers.

I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team. They'll be able to reset the password for you and get access to your account.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.