by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

My EE maintenance 2nd December

The My EE website and the My EE app are both undergoing some essential maintenance, which means that you may not be able to log into either My EE website or My EE app.

The work will start on Monday 2nd December 2019 at 22:00 until 08:00 Tuesday 3rd December 2019

However this won't affect the log in for Community so you'll still be able to browse or search for answers to your questions, or ask new questions. We're still here to help.

We’re always looking to improve your experience in My EE, bringing in new features and improving the service you receive. That’s why, from time to time we must carry out work that means you can’t use these services for a little while.

We’re sorry about the inconvenience caused and will be working hard to complete all work as soon as possible.

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
18 REPLIES 18
by John1971
Explorer

Re: My EE maintenance 2nd December

Will this maintenance affect our network status/mobile data? My mobile data has been saying ‘no service’ for over an hour now, haven’t been having this issue until this evening. 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @John1971  the maintenance won't affect your service 

by Sab1

Hi, I am trying to do an upgrade for the 1 hour but it won’t go through due to the maintance however the deal runs out tonight!! Will they honour this deal tomorrow when the website is back working? 
I hope so, thanks 

by John1971
Explorer

Thanks @David - strange that my service is completely down! I know a few mates who are also having issues with O2 network the last few days too. Hoping it doesn’t last long, is quite the inconvenience. 

by Hipoweriain
Visitor

Have ran out of data and cannot transfer! Very annoyed! How do i get data back to my phone? 

by Lala2918
Explorer

I cannot make any out going calls is this due to this? 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Lala2918 

Welcome to the EE Community,

MyEE being down would be unrelated to your service issue If your service hasn't returned by the morning I would recommend ringing EE tech support on freephone 0800 956 3146 from a landline or any other phone.

Thanks,

David.

by Lala2918
Explorer

Thank you 

by Essjayhch Investigator
Investigator

Working in web operations, I do fully appreciate the need to carry out routine maintenance, but 10 hours on the end of a time limited promotion? Someone in your SRE team needs the riot act reading to them. 

by Boltshag

The first time I've used My EE in months, v and this....

by Fedupeecustomer

Standard...now can't gift my data from one device to another. Won't be using the internet tonight then.

Goodbye EE!

Hello virgin broadband!

by DC03

Scheduled maintenance at the end of the Black Friday weekend?!

I was waiting until Monday to search the best deals for new phone / sim and now cannot purchase an upgrade as my ee is down.

Will the deals be extended to make up for the downtime or should I take my business elsewhere?

by gibbie23

Scheduled maintenance with 2 hours left of the best deals of the year???? Are you honestly serious. That's appalling customer service. How can anyone take advantage of upgrade deals if they cant access their account.

by Willcanton123

This is a great example of how ee sucks at customer care, i was going to do an early upgrade on one of the black friday deals but now i cannot, a text would be nice, and am almost certainly switching providers unless they can offer me the deal i was going to get at the exact same price and specs, if anyone from ee is reading this my email is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning all, 

I am sorry to hear you have been unable to gift data or upgrade your plan. 

My EE is now back up and running, I would recommend searching the online shop or giving our mobile care team a call to help you find a suitable deal.

Those looking to gift data, should now be able to.

This should not have affected any service, if you are experiencing issues with your service please check your area using the Network Status Checker. If this does not show any reported problems, I would recommend reporting this to our technical care team. 

Katie 🙂

by Essjayhch Investigator
Investigator

All well and good but the online portal now has significantly more expensive 'deals' than we're available before. I guess I'll have to phone customer services. If they can't sort it I guess I'll just have to take my money elsewhere.

by annmark61
Explorer

Can someone please advise if the "my account" service is still down for maintenance??

I'm still getting a "sorry for the inconvenience" message after I log in.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @annmark61 

Welcome to the EE Community,

MyEE is currently down for maintenance it has been working since last time it was taken down for maintenance please try again after 8AM.

Thanks,

David.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions