by eemobileuser Investigator
Investigator

My EE doesn't recognise my mobile number

Can't view my bills online becasue My EE is telling me to register my phone, but it won't accept my phone number. I get asked to add a device, and when I try to add my phone number, it says 'we don't recognise this number'.

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My EE doesn't recognise my mobile number

Do you have an Orange no? You can't add Orange nos. to MyEE. Orange online access was removed on 29th Dec. The only way to manage your Orange a/c now is by text or phone. Have a read of Orange Your Account closure - explained .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @eemobileuser,

Welcome to the EE Community.

That's great advice from @XRaySpeX. If you aren't using an Orange plan, have you recently changed your mobile number?

Thanks

James

Investigator

Thanks. I've always been with T-Mobile/EE. Never been able to register with this service so can't see my bills. Hope someone from EE can fix it, I see others have this problem.

Investigator

Hi James, no, actually I've had the same number since my very first mobile phone over 15 years ago.

Investigator

OK, customer service has sortied this now - need to login via T-Mobile, not the EE page that I was directed to. Thanks.

by
EE Community Support Team

Ah, that explains it @eemobileuser

Thank you for coming back and letting us know what the solution was.

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.