by poolieboy1 Investigator
Investigator

My EE app

Can someone please explain why the my EE app is not compatible with my device. I'm using an EE Harrier tablet which comes pre installed with the tablet which was working perfectly until the app was updated it now says my device is not compatible. I have done a factory reset and got the message that the app is out of date and to the app store to download the new version. But it just comes up my device not compatible with this version. I have asked in my local EE shop and they didn't have a clue.

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My EE app

Hi, 

It's because EE haven't authorised the app for the tablet so play store won't allow it to be downloaded. I believe EE know about it as it's not the only tablet it doesn't work with. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

MyEE app is designed for phones & is not compatible with Android 6.0.1 or above tablets.

Is that yours?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

My tablet is Android version 5.1.1 I don't know how EE can update an app that won't work with an EE Harrier tablet, seems stupid to me. Thanks for your info on this.

Investigator

Thanks for your help with my question, stupid isn't it if EE know about it and are not doing anything. 

by
EE Employee

Good Afternoon @poolieboy1

This is something we are currently querying with our My EE team.

I'll be in touch as soon as we hear anything.

Thanks!

Karen. Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.