by
EE Community Manager

My EE app: Stay in control of your account, 24/7

The My EE app is the easiest way to check your data, view your bills, keep on top of your credit and manage your account on-the-go, whether you’re a pay monthly or pay as you go customer.

The app is for all your EE devices - all in one place - 24/7.

In this forum, ask all your questions about the My EE app and swap tips on how to use the many features in the app.

How to get started with the My EE app

• Download the app or search 'My EE' in your app store. 

• When you open the app for the first time, and you’re connected to our network, you’ll see some information about your account - but make sure to log in to access all the app's features, as well as your important account information.

• To log in, use the email address and password you provided when you registered to My EE.

You can register for My EE now if you haven't already.

• You'll find handy help section in the app, with more useful information.

my_ee_app_980x980_v3.jpg

Let us know if you have any questions about using the app, registering for My EE, or anything else.

Tiff

63 REPLIES
by
Ace Contributor

Re: My EE app: Stay in control of your account, 24/7

@TiffJ I think you should be warning people here that that they will lose there itemised billing that they pay extra for if they update to the new version.

The reason for this or a solution still has not been provided even though it's been asked several times 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
by
EE Community Support Team

Evening @Damienw1.

We have been advised itemised billing for the current month is not available in the App.

Itemised bill listings for the previously billed month, can be found in the App for pay monthly accounts.

This will show under Bills and Payments > Monthly Plan Charges > What you used inside your plan > Calls.

Thanks very much Smiley Happy

by
Ace Contributor

@leanne_T Thanks for the reply but that's not the same thing or the issue the issue is people pay £1.50 a month for fully itemised billing (which shows calls texts etc inside plan as well as outside) this is only accessible via the old app.

So not only does it not show the current month at all it will only show previous months usage from outside the plan (I've tried it)

So in essence EE are now taking money under false pretences as customers can no longer access what they pay extra for.

And this was supposed to be an upgrade I'm sorry but that's not right and EE seem to be ignoring it saying it's not availiable in the new app doesn't really cut it when your still taking people's money for a service they now can't use.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
by
Community Hero

[ Edited ]

The PDF bills from the app also still don't download with the same name formatting as via online accounts, even though I actually did raise this during the beta testing phase.

Via the app bills just download as 'bill.pdf' instead of the usual 'bill-yyyy-mm-dd.pdf' format like they have done from online accounts right back since the T-Mobile days.

Any subsequent bills you download the following month will now over-write the previous months bill without manually amending the file name.

Version 4 of the My EE app actually feels like things have gone backwards and not forwards, but that seems the general way with EE billing at the minute with more and more features actually being removed from online accounts.

by
Ace Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jmitchel I agree I don't see it as an upgrade at all and taking away features is just pointless there's nothing in the new app you couldn't do in the old one it's the other way round and EE don't seem to want to know all they want to do is promote something that's not fit for purpose. 

by
Contributor

Another problem that is also hapening on the online myEE app is that I canno longer see the loyalty discount that was applied to my account.

I previously could see it in the add on's section, but now its gone.

It's concerning because I have just agreed a new deal to stay with EE that I cannot confirm is correct. The staff at 150 tell me its not correct and will be corrected by the retentions team, but I am concerned that I am coming to the end of the 14 day coolin off period and I dont want to continue with the contrat if I am paying more than agreed!

Its now over 1 hr on the phone and still I dont get confirmation it is correct!

Just fix the app!!

by

Hello there @philce

Thanks for coming back to the community.

If the discount is not yet on your account it will not show on the app.

When this does get applied it will show for you.

Thanks.

by
Contributor

I'm assured by CS that the discount is applied but nothing is showing on my account.

Clearly something is wrong with the app.

by

Hello @philce.

Is your account on an EE personal contract?

I will see if our chat team can look into this for you.

Thanks Smiley Happy

by
Contributor

Ive spoken and chatted to your teams (link provided by Twitter team) and all they say is that the discounts are applied and will show in the bills.

Ive got 4 days left of the 14 day cooling off period, and still i cannot get confirmation of the discounts.

I was on the phone for over 1 hour today and was assured that this would be done shortly, that was at lunch time. I still await email or SMS confirmation.

Im starting to regret agreeing to stay and should have just moved as I was intending to....

by

Hello there @philce.

Thanks for confirming this for me,

Have you logged into the account online not the app?

Was this an upgrade?

Thanks.

by
Ace Contributor

[ Edited ]

@leanne_T It's been confirmed before that discounts no longer show on the customers end since EE decided to mess about with the billing system 

@jmitchel @Northerner and myself and several others have already questioned this and again no explanation has been given 

by

Hello @Damienw1.

Sorry I can see this is still on going and is under investigation for some customers who cannot view the discount.

Some users can still find this in the app under Plan & Add-Ons then See Your Add-Ons

Thanks for correcting me.

by
Contributor

Until I upgraded I also could see this discount, however now I cannot.

I appreciate your help here, but you are just as misinfomed as everyone else here, we just want things to be the same as before, I'm sure if the data was available on the app or on the MYEE website then the amount of calls to customer svcs would be greatly reduced!

I just wish your customer services team would actually call or even text me back as they have promised.

If I dont get confirmation before tomorrow morning I will cancel the contracts and do as I should have in the first place.

by

Hello there @philce.

If this was showing before this still should show now if this is activated on your account.

I would suggest giving us a call today if you have not heard back from the team.

Thanks very much.

by
Contributor

Finally I have an email confirming the discount has been applied.

Still nothing is showing in my account though.

My bill should be generated on Monday so we shall see.

by

Hello @philce.

Please do let me know if this shows after Monday.

Glad you have the discount sorted now Smiley Happy

by
Contributor

I need help with My EE. Whenever I log into the app I get a message saying "Something's wrong. It's our fault. We're trying to fix it". It's been saying that for ages and I have no idea how to fix it. Anyone ideas? 

Thanks.

Highlighted
by

Hi @SamJacobs

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties logging in.

Are you having problems logging in from a phone/tablet or a desktop computer?

Or is it both?

Thanks

Richard

Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.