by gibsonk1980 Investigator
Investigator

My EE Website Down AGAIN

My EE is down again for maintenance AGAIN, I have never experienced any website with so many issues, down time and shocking performance... 

I have been with EE for around 6 years now and am seriously considering leaving due to the flaky App and Website. 

When it does work it's unbearably slow, please invest in better hosts, bandwidth management, load balancing, website optimisation yada yada 

It's dreadful 

4 REPLIES 4
by vix91pat
Visitor

Re: My EE Website Down AGAIN

"My EE" is down for me too. I completely agree. I cannot take it with EE and their pathetic website and app. Invest in it and ensure it works. Every often all I see is "under maintenance" etc.

I'm in the same boat as you, thinking of changing providers. The MyEE app in full working condition lags and is slow.

They really need to invest and upgrade their systems!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Well, it is late at night. It's under maintenance. It'll back in the A.M. UK.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by lenjones49 Investigator
Investigator

Same here been trying all week, how the hell are you supposed to check your data usage!!!!.......SORT IT EE NOW

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @lenjones49,

Welcome back to the EE Community.

My EE is currently up and running.

What happens when you try to login?

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.