by Bar Investigator
Investigator

Manage My Account

I can't find the 'Manage my Account' Tab when I log in on my desktop computer. I would like to be able to manage the cap I have put on my mobile by viewing it from time to time. After a very long online chat, I got nowhere, we went round and round in circles! I was told I could do this on the 'Manage my Account' tab, but no one seemed to be able to tell me where to find that tab. It's not in my menu bar. Can anyone help? Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Bar Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Re: Manage My Account

Hi

very grateful for your help. I’ve just managed to find it! You may be interested to know how!

MY EE

ACCOUNT SETTING

BLOCKING

SPEND CAP TAB!

How I found it I don’t know! But I’ve written it down now! Once again thanks for your time

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Bar : Manage Device is not a tab but on the drop-down menu after you login to your online MyEE.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Bar

Thanks for coming to the community.

When you log into your My EE account online and select Menu, you will see Manage my device and you will be able to view your spend cap.

Have you been able to find this?

You can also text SPEND CAP to 150 if you would like to change your cap.

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

by Bar Investigator
Investigator

Hi

im grateful for your reply, but honestly, there is no Manage my Account t in the menu drop down, or the bar at the side and top. I’d send you a screen shot if I could. 🤔

by

Thanks for trying @Bar

Let me see if I can find out why this is not an option for you 🙂

Is your mobile on a pay monthly account?

Do you have any messages when you log in, such as sorry account closed?

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Use the Camera icon above your text to upload a file to here.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Bar Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Hi

very grateful for your help. I’ve just managed to find it! You may be interested to know how!

MY EE

ACCOUNT SETTING

BLOCKING

SPEND CAP TAB!

How I found it I don’t know! But I’ve written it down now! Once again thanks for your time

View solution in original post

by

Thanks very much for letting us know @Bar

Looks like you have the new My EE, you can find out more on our The My EE Web experience  

Hope you have a lovely day!

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions