by GiveMeMyBill Investigator
Investigator

Login to My EE down for days

I've been trying to login to My EE for about 5 days to download a copy of my bill.

Everytime I try I get the following screen:

"Login - Error

We're working on fixing this page. In the meantime, find help at ee.co.uk/help

What happened?

Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later."

When will this be fixed??????

6 REPLIES 6
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Login to My EE down for days

Hello @GiveMeMyBill,

Welcome to the community,

It appears that some are having trouble logging-in and others are not. Are you trying to log-in on the website or via the EE App?

I would suggest you ring customer service and speak to them and see if they can help, as it may be something to do with your account, and they need to look-into this. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @GiveMeMyBill

Welcome to the community.

Have you tried to clear all cookies and cache and open in a new web browser?

Does the app work for you?

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Investigator

I've spoken with the EE technical support team.

The issue is a known technical fault at EE that they confimred has been down for days. It is nothing to do with technical faults at the user end or problems with their account.

When I spoke to them today they seemed to think it would be sorted tonight, but alas I still cannot login.

As this is a known issue, EE should be communicating this to all customers not leaving us to figure it out individually. Why are EE Community Support Team not aware of this when it's been going on for days?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @GiveMeMyBill

The community team have no account access to look into what could be causing this for you.

Our customer service team are best placed to get this all checked for you and let you know the outcome to your query.

Let us know when this is all up and running for you.

Thanks, Leanne.

by Flyingfemme Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Leanne - please read the answers. This is not an individual customer problem...it's general. The system is down, has been for days, nondoy at EE knows why, or when it will be fixed.

Investigator

@Flyingfemme spot on!

@Leanne_T Please can someone from EE provide a helpful update as to when this issue will be sorted. IT IS NOT AN ACCOUNT ISSUE IT IS A TECHNICAL FAULT AT EE.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.