by kellis539 Investigator
Investigator

Login error

For weeks I haven't been able to get into my account because it just says login error every time. My email address and password is right but I can't seem to get it to work. Anyone know how to fix this?

10 REPLIES 10
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Login error

@kellis539: Have you tried changing your pwd?

What event happened around when this started? Have you recently upgraded or joined EE?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

@XRaySpeX Yeah I did change my password and it was still the same. I've been with EE for about a year and a half but my phone is due for upgrading in a couple of weeks so I need to get onto my account to see the date.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Text UP to 150 to see the upgrade date.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

@XRaySpeX I have done that but it doesn't give me the date. It just says to call 150 which I've done but still haven't got the date.

by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @kellis539

Thanks for coming to the community.

We will get this looked into for you 🙂

To do this, I have sent you a private message on here to get some details.

Thanks, Leanne.

by enrico_94 Investigator
Investigator

Yes, I'm getting the same problem.  I'm definitely using the right e-mail address and password.

I've requested a password change... but it hasn't arrived (yet).

by enrico_94 Investigator
Investigator

You couldn't make it up really... it took about 15 minutes for the password reset email to arrive and, when I clicked on it, said "The link has expired...blah de blah".  C'mon, guys...

by

Hi @enrico_94

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

We'll do our best to get you some help.

Chris

by Keithbarnes

The same thing is happening to me. It has been going on since I upgraded in August and I’m not sure what to do about it?

by

Hi @Keithbarnes,

Welcome to the EE Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems logging in.

Please get in touch with customer services so we can reset your account.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.