by doubleu Investigator
Investigator

Login Error

Hi

I get:

LOGIN - ERROR

We're working on fixing this page. In the meantime, find help at ee.co.uk/help

This occurs whenever I try to log in via the browser, or even the app on my phone. I've tried several browsers (including new browsers), my phone app etc.

There are many posts of other users having the exact same issue (over 1,750 with the subject "login error". None of them show a way to resolve the issue - just some individual will contact them. 

I must be have had this issue for more than a year now! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by doubleu Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Re: Login Error

Many thanks. I did the web chat, and the gentleman managed to fix the issue within a few minutes.

Apparently, the issue was due to a different number being regiestered for the account.

It would allow me to login and see my account details (name, and email), but not the app page.

This discussion can be set to resolved.

5 REPLIES 5
by doubleu Investigator
Investigator

Also, I can connect perfectly okay to my page dashboard that shows my details - which means it is not a credentials issue.

This page does nto work: https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/app/

All I want to do is see my bill.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

If you can see your page dashboard that shows your details you must have logged in to see it. So how can you say you can't login? Some more details & images might help to understand this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @doubleu

Welcome to the community :)!

Have you been able to report this to our technical care team?

If yes, what was advised?

Katie 🙂

by doubleu Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Many thanks. I did the web chat, and the gentleman managed to fix the issue within a few minutes.

Apparently, the issue was due to a different number being regiestered for the account.

It would allow me to login and see my account details (name, and email), but not the app page.

This discussion can be set to resolved.

by
EE Community Support Team

Great to hear @doubleu

Thanks for coming back and letting us know 🙂

Have a lovely Sunday, 

Katie 

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.