by sarahmoo83 Investigator
Investigator

I keep trying to log in but I am getting an error message so I changed my password and Im still getting an error message. I can't find an option to do a live chat and Im getting a little frustrated. A live chat box randomly appeared and then disappeared. I just want to upgrade my phone, why is it so difficult to do so? 😞

8 REPLIES 8
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Log in error

@sarahmoo83 : Login to where? This Community or your MyEE? 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@sarahmoo83  Live chat is only available in opening hours. 8am-9pm.

if your having login issues give customer services a call and request that they reset your online account. 

Investigator

My EE, I can log into community without an issue

Investigator

ahh that might explain why it appeared and then disappeared, thank you!

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning and welcome to the community @sarahmoo83.

Have you been able to successfully log in?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Investigator

no i still cant access live chat or my account

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @sarahmoo83.

Have you tried accessing live chat on our get in touch page?

Jon

by Grand Master
Grand Master

I spoke to CS today about this. They told me to use Chrome as a PC browser as IE & FF may not be compatible. I did so & it worked. But IE & FF worked OK a week or 2 back.

I abhore being forced into using a browser & a company I don't want but I suppose I will have to just to see my bills.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.