CandiceNabb78
Visitor

Hi, how do i live chat with EE customer service

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@CandiceNabb78 : If you are on contract, on the Get in Touch page open up the "EE                  +" & you will find Live Chat, when it's available during EE UK opening hours, looking like:

Capture.JPG

There is no Live Chat for PAYG users,

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

View solution in original post

72 REPLIES 72
BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

Are you PAYG or PM

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@CandiceNabb78 : If you are on contract, on the Get in Touch page open up the "EE                  +" & you will find Live Chat, when it's available during EE UK opening hours, looking like:

Capture.JPG

There is no Live Chat for PAYG users,

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Afia
Visitor

Hi

Hi @Afia , have you got on Live Chat?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @Afia

Welcome to the community 🙂

Is there anything we can help you with today?

Do you have a query for our online chat team?

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

Hi I’m in Colombia for 6 months,I have to cancel my EE contract,how do I do it

Katie_B

Good Afternoon @elenita19

Welcome to the EE Community. 

I hope you're having a lovely time in Colombia. 

If you wish to cancel your EE contract please give us a call, a member of the team will be able to apply your 30-day notice.

Alternatively, if you wish to keep your number for when you return to the UK you can transfer to pay as you go. This transfer still requires notice and you must make chargeable activity on your account to prevent hibernation. 

You can find more about hibernation HERE

Katie 🙂

dhorne189
Visitor

hi i have a Samsung a10 need to unlock can't do it online

Katie_B

Good Morning @dhorne189

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Did you purchase this device with EE?

If you are unable to complete the online form, please give us a call so a member of the team can look to get this processed for you. 

Katie 🙂