by CurtB
Explorer

Live Chat support?

Currently sat at work not able to call/go in store and I need someone to support me with recent mis-information I've been given by EE.

I was mugged on Saturday and have taken out a new contract and now have found out a lot of information I was not told in store.

Can someone please provide me the Live Chat link? It appears to be a myth as I can't find it anywhere on the website.

13 REPLIES 13
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Live Chat support?

Open up the "EE   +" on Get in touch page.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by CurtB
Explorer

Hi thanks for the reply. I followed your instructions - I cannot see the link to live chat anywhere on that page?

Can you tell me where abouts it is?

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Just below "Customer service queries - phone numbers and live chat"

EE                                                                                                                                 +

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by CurtB
Explorer

Hi,

Yes I see that..

I click the + and expand the menu and it just gives me a list of numbers. There is no link or portal to start a live chat.

Have you been on the page? Can you physically see a link and I'm going mad?

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @CurtB

I am sorry to hear what has happened over the weekend. 

If you wish to use our online chat the option is at the bottom of this page.

Let me know how you get on :),

Katie

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Of course I've been there or I wouldn't be giving you it. It opens up as:Capture.JPG

by CurtB
Explorer

Hi Katie,

Me too, 

Thanks for the page link - I have not come across this one. 

Unfortunately when I click Live Chat at the bottom it just flips the picture round and tells me the open and close times for live chat but doesn't actually let me start one?

Is there anything else you can reccomend? I just want to get this sorted out. After being robbed on Saturday and taking out a new contract Sunday I've been lied to consistently passed to other departments to sort out. Is this seriously how EE want to treat a repeat customer?

by CurtB
Explorer

Hi Ray,

The button that says "click for technical support" isn't on my screen.

I think that's the problem - No idea why that is. I'm using Google Chome on my desktop so not sure why it's not there.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

I see it & I'm not even qualified for EE Tech Support Smiley Wink.

by

Thanks for coming back to me @CurtB

If you do not want to speak via phone then I would advise to keep checking the page I have linked, once a chat agent is available you'll be able to proceed :). 

Katie

by CurtB
Explorer

So click the picture until it works..?

by

That's right @CurtB

I have just tried myself and can see live chat is currently busy at the moment. 

Katie 🙂

by MDL91 Contributor
Contributor

Hi CurtB,

I also have issues and can't see that 'live chat' link under technical support.

The only way I've found to get live chat is to log into my account and then leave the main page open for a few minutes. When I come back, I usually have a pop-up asking if I want to talk, which open the Live Chat. Hope this helps!

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.