by LaurenNotts18 Investigator
Investigator

Is the website and app down? Or am I doing something wrong?

When I try to log it it says password wrong so I try and rest my password but I don't receive the email it's telling me I should be expecting....then some times I'm getting a error message or a page that says the website is being worked on and the EE account will be up and running again soon.... I've bin reading similar threads (although none recently, most up to date thread I could find was 3 weeks ago) 

I've tried on the app on my tablet, Chrome on my tablet, Chrome on my computer and also tried incognito mode..... Nothing. 

I just want to know if and when I'll be able to access my account. 

I need to know some info about my contract as my phones bin stolen so I can't even call up 😵😣 I hope someone can help 

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Is the website and app down? Or am I doing something wrong?

@LaurenNotts18  If you tried changing your password you’ll not be able to login after this and if you’ve not received the email to change your password you’ll need to call customer services to get your account reset.   The myEE and and website are both working for me. 

Investigator

is there any other way to get incontact with customer services without ringing them? text service or email service? my ee phone was stolen on Sunday night so all ive got now is my ee tablet. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@LaurenNotts18  In you case no as you need account access to use live chat and there is no email address as emails are too slow to solve issues.   You can use a landline to customer services on 08009566000

Investigator

i dont have acces to a landline....and then i'll be at work all day....ermm can you go in one of the shops? 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @LaurenNotts18

Welcome to the community, I'm sorry to hear your phone was stolen.

We have a live chat team who can be contacted through our get in touch page. The link will become available under the 'EE' section when someone is available.

You can pop into your nearest EE store, if you're unable to get it fixed that way.

Let us know what happens.

Chris

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@LaurenNotts18, If you have something like Skype or Viber, then you can contact EE using your IPad.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.