by mattmafu
Explorer

Is the Ee app and website still not working....

Is the Ee app and website still not working after more than 2 weeks...I have called 150 before over 2 weeks ago and spoke to a customer service person and they said they were working on it but still nothing is working and I can't log in or text to 150 to get my data usage. I get a message saying please try again later. I have kept trying for over 2 weeks now. Is Ee planning on fixing the problem or not ?!

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Is the Ee app and website still not working....

Hi @mattmafu

Both work fine for me.

You should call EE CS and ask them to delete your old account access, then try registering again with the website. If this is an account specific issue then you will need to call CS. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @mattmafu,

Welcome to the EE Community.

As @Northerner mentioned, this issue is specific to your account.

Please get in touch with technical support so we can give you an update.

Thanks

James

by carl-d Investigator
Investigator

I have had the same issues.. go to ee complaints.. leave a short message of the fault.. make sure you have a screen grab pics of the website & app.. they will get in touch with you.. this way it will get sort it out and keep  you informed through out .. 

by mattmafu
Explorer

Thanks to everyone who posted a reply... just to add that I woke up one morning after a few days after I posted the question (see above) and it magically was working fine again. Though I am not sure if the issue was resolved after I posted on here or that it had actually taken 2 or 3 weeks to fix after I initially called customer services 150. They said when I called they were trying to fix it but as I said 2 weeks later still not working but then about a week after I posted here it was working again... so not sure if it was calling 150 or posting here that got my problem noticed then fixed...

I would suggest to anyone else with a similar problem to call 150 and be patient and/or post on here any questions.

Thank you EE anyhow. I am sure there was a legitimate problem that needed to sorted out and now seems to be fine.

Have a nice day !

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.