by GeorgiaGleave
Explorer

I’ve changed my password and I can’t log in to the app or website, help!

I tried to log into the app with Touch ID, it asked me for my username and password because it had been a long period of time since using it, but it had been less than 3 days. I changed password multiple times and it still won’t let me log into both the app and website.

4 REPLIES 4
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: I’ve changed my password and I can’t log in to the app or website, help!

@GeorgiaGleave wrote:

I tried to log into the app with Touch ID, it asked me for my username and password because it had been a long period of time since using it, but it had been less than 3 days. I changed password multiple times and it still won’t let me log into both the app and website.

I'm not totally sure on the password changing process with EE, as I've never needed to do one, but I know on a lot of websites, when you change your password, so usually get an email with a link in it that allows you to reset your password or validate that its genuine request. Did you not receive one of these?

If not, then perhaps selecting the "forgot my password" option and you should be thenprovided with instructions to how you can reset/choose a new password.

by GeorgiaGleave
Explorer

I hadn’t changed it and just used the remembered password using my iPhone. It said it was wrong so I’ve ‘forgot my password’ 4 times, had the email for a reset, reset it using the link and it still says it’s wrong. Ive even deleted the app in case it was that which it isn’t because it’s for both that and the website.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

In that case I would give customer service a call on 150 and get them to do it at their end. Customer service open at 8am tomorrow.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @GeorgiaGleave

Welcome to the community. 🙂

I agree with @Fatboy71, it sounds like you have done everything correctly, our customer services should be able to help.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.