by SJ44
Explorer

I need my account password re-set.

I need my account password re-set. I’m not receiving an email with a link to re-set it when I fill-in the form from the log-in page.

5 REPLIES 5
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Re: I need my account password re-set.

Hi @SJ44 

I know these may sound obvious but have you tried the following:

checking you you have entered the correct email address associated with your account

checked your spam/junk folder in your email 

checked your email address is spelled correctly? 

If youve already done this, have you tried from an alternate method such as a pc if using your mobile or vice Versa ?

by SJ44
Explorer

Hi @Watkins07 

thanks for replying quickly. Yes, I’ve used the correct email address and checked the spelling. I’ve tried different devices and checked the junk folder. No email 😞

by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

@SJ44 

I will admit the app and the website can play up occasionally which can be frustrating.  I’d be tempted to call  150 from your mobile to speak with customer services who should be able to assist with resetting your password. 

Is it just a case of you’ve forgotten your password ?  If I remember correctly there has to be a capitol letter in it too as well as a number.  The capitol letter always catches me out as I forget x

by SJ44
Explorer

Thanks @Watkins07 yes, just forgot it. I’ll call customer services again when they’re open tomorrow.

by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

@SJ44 

Sorry I couldn’t be if anymore help .  Sometimes there’s a glitch and you can only end up being able to sort it over the phone.  Xxx

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.